Updated November 2023
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions presented here. You agree to these Terms of Service by accessing or using the website, registering for services offered on the website, or by accepting, uploading, submitting, or downloading any information or content from or to the website. If you do not agree to all these terms of service, do not use the website. The Terms of Service are a legally binding agreement between you and The Company.
These Terms of Service constitute a legal agreement between you and The Company and will apply to your use of the website and the services within even after termination.
Changes, Updates, and Modifications to the Terms of Service
The Company reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of our Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes. Your continued use of or access to weberorthodontics.com following the posting of any changes signifies acceptance of those changes.
Site Usage Rights
You may not use our products, service, or our website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes nor may you, in your use of our services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including copyright laws. You may not distribute viruses, hacks, worms, keyloggers, or other malware, or deleterious software through our website.
You agree that the site and the services are for personal, non-commercial use only. Users may not replicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, use of the Service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. Users under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian navigate the site in their stead.
When you visit our site or send emails to us, you communicate with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you through various channels, including:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Notices posted on the website
- Notices included in your patient portal
You agree that all communications we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
In regards to SMS messaging
- when you opt in to messaging, you can expect to receive messages regarding your appointments, marketing offers, holiday wishes and similar content
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text “STOP” to the shortcode. Upon sending “STOP,” we will confirm your unsubscribe status via SMS. Following this confirmation, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To rejoin, sign up as you did initially, and we will resume sending SMS messages to you.
- If you experience issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or reach out directly to email@example.com or (630) 665-5552
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages when you have an appointment or periodically when we have a marketing promotion for you. For questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.
Failure to Comply
If you fail to comply with the Terms, we may terminate your access to the website and the services at any time, without notice, in addition to any other remedies that are available to us. The Company reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to or use of our website without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms of Service, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 630-665-5552.